We have some exciting changes coming for 2013 that you have requested. We listened and in the near future here are some of the changes you can expect to see at Green Lotus Studios.
- An online store where you will be able to purchase any of the supplies we sell at the studio.
- A new "Signature Line" of soaps. Being the creative folks that we are, we tend to not repeat the same batch of soap over and over but some of you have requested soaps that we have created on a whim that were no longer available. We are planning on getting your feedback on which soaps you enjoy the most so we can have a steady supply available to you. This will include our hot process as well as our vegan cold process soaps.
- One class we offer is liquid castile soap making but we have never offered to sell our liquid castile soap. Well that's all about to change. Sometime in the coming year we will be offing small batches of concentrated liquid castile soap for you to enjoy. Dr Donna's All In One Magic Soap? LOL It has a nice ring to it but I think we'll be a little more original with the name.
- We are working on automating our class scheduling to prevent over booking. We are evaluating a couple of software packages that will allow you to automatically schedule a class at the time of purchase. When the class size limit is reached it will no longer show that date as an available class. This should allow much more flexibility to both the students and teachers on dates that are available.
- Another area we are looking at automating is the class notes delivery system for those of you that purchase just the class notes online. When installed, it will automatically direct you to download the class notes in pdf format at the time of purchase instead of waiting for your packet of notes to arrive via US mail.